What did you do to/with your Starcraft TODAY?

Non-model specific discussions related to RVing
CenOhio

Re: What did you do to/with your Starcraft TODAY?

Post by CenOhio » May 10th, 2015, 12:42 pm

jcarlilesiu wrote:I need to mount another TV in the back bunk but can't figure out how to get the cable back there.

Plus I still haven't figured out if the HD antenna can have two different programs on different TVs at the same time if you use a splitter.
Can't help you with routing the cable... Look for routes under the floor and up through cabinets, dressers, you just have to be creative.

There may be wireless options for you to consider as well... (But a splitter should be ok.) When you are using a antenna the content you watch is determined by the tuner in the television, so you can watch different programs on different TVs.

When you have a dish, or a cable connection that requires a separate receiver to get programming, that is where you need a separate receiver for each TV you want to watch. Splitters might not work with a satellite setup.
2014 Autumn Ridge 329BHU.
Places we've camped...

jcarlilesiu

Post by jcarlilesiu » May 10th, 2015, 2:17 am

I need to mount another TV in the back bunk but can't figure out how to get the cable back there.

Plus I still haven't figured out if the HD antenna can have two different programs on different TVs at the same time if you use a splitter.
2014 Starcraft 16RB - Camper | 2015 GMC Yukon Denali XL

CDNfyrfytr

Post by CDNfyrfytr » May 9th, 2015, 6:03 pm

^^^^^nice! I still have to mount the TV in our bedroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moallen

Post by moallen » May 9th, 2015, 11:50 am

Installed a 19" flat screen TV in the bedroom of our 24rls.
I used a plastic self-stick cable channel from Lowes to route the cables over the door to the bathroom over to the outlets. There was a wood stud exactly where I needed it to mount the TV. It's centered to the bed.
Bedroom_TV.jpg
Bedroom_TV.jpg (95.78 KiB) Viewed 3294 times
Last edited by moallen on May 16th, 2016, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS
2016 Dodge Ram 4x4, 5.7L V8, 8 speed auto, 3.21 axle ratio

CenOhio

Post by CenOhio » May 9th, 2015, 10:55 am

I took my generator over to the storage lot, plugged in my Autumn Ridge 329BHU, connected the battery and let it charge for awhile while I checked the tire pressures, got the fridge started.... Then later on we hitched up and came out to spend the weekend here at Salt Fork State Park in Ohio.

Does that count? :D
2014 Autumn Ridge 329BHU.
Places we've camped...

tslarson

Post by tslarson » May 9th, 2015, 3:05 am

Installed a Bal Under Mount spare tire bracket yesterday. http://norcoind.com/bal/products/consum ... pare.shtml
Today I finished sanitizing and flushing the water system for the summer, checked all the appliances in the camper to make sure they worked.
Last edited by tslarson on May 10th, 2015, 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
2015 Travel Star Galaxy 299BHU (Black Pearl Edition)
2009 Ford F150 CC FX4

jcarlilesiu

Post by jcarlilesiu » May 9th, 2015, 1:27 am

Today, I had to find a new place to relocate my camper off the driveway as I have a bunch of pavers/retaining wall being delivered tomorrow!

Not that exciting.
2014 Starcraft 16RB - Camper | 2015 GMC Yukon Denali XL

CDNfyrfytr

Post by CDNfyrfytr » May 8th, 2015, 9:00 pm

I'll start[emoji106] Today I washed the exterior and cleaned the mold off of the awning. I couldn't believe the amount of mold that had accumulated over the winter. I didn't think I put it away wet, so it must have been how I parked it. Anyway, I used warm water and 3 mister clean magic erasers (and about 3 hours of elbow grease).

I spent the better part of the last week cleaning out the mouse droppings and sanitizing everything inside. I also sealed up any openings underneath that I could find and put steel wool in any spot I could not seal.

We were going to go out this weekend but plans got changed. [emoji53] so back to storage next week to get it out of my driveway. Hopefully a weekend trip will happen sooner than later.

So let's hear what you did to or with your Starcraft today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk