2004 Starcraft TravelStar Hybrid 21sb Leaks

Non-model specific discussions related to RVing
reneedann

Re: 2004 Starcraft TravelStar Hybrid 21sb Leaks

Post by reneedann » October 14th, 2015, 10:11 am

Hi
No we have been camping at this campground for years and I always use the pressure adapter

moallen

Re: 004 Starcraft TravelStar Hybrid 21sb Leaks

Post by moallen » October 13th, 2015, 6:54 pm

I've wondered how I would handle a future leak on my 24rls. It also has the covering and insulation above it. I figure I'd have to take all the screws out of 3 sides to let it drop enough to work on anything. Doesn't look like much fun!

Are you sure the water pressure isn't too high? I've camped in places where it was a problem, like the camp sites closest to the water mains. Sometimes campgrounds set it high to get enough pressure to outlying sites. I try to remember to put my pressure relief adapter on at the spigot.
2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS
2016 Dodge Ram 4x4, 5.7L V8, 8 speed auto, 3.21 axle ratio

reneedann

2004 Starcraft TravelStar Hybrid 21sb Leaks

Post by reneedann » October 13th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Hello I have a 2004 starcraft travel star Hybrid camper that I bought brand new and have had no issues til this week and we are stumped, I hooked it up to city connection like we do all the time. we hooked up on Thurs then on Sunday I notice that the city connection was leaking so we tighten it up then water started dripping out of the camper near the wheel well, I looked inside the camper and we don't have any water getting in. I turned off the water and it stopped, so I filled up the fresh water tank and started using that for my source of water and we have no leaks, I hook up the city again and it leaks at the same area, I look under the camper but can't see anything because it is enclosed underneath membrane, once again I went inside looked under all the cabinets,pulled off the grill for the furnace and looked under the bench seats but still no sign of water, my problem is I can't find any access to the water lines, I think they are in between the floor and the underneath membrane covering, can this be the check value gone bad for the city water connection? Please help. ANY IDEAS?
Last edited by reneedann on October 14th, 2015, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.