2012 Starcraft Lexion 329BH

Discussion for all discontinued or other model RVs. Don't own a Starcraft? That's ok, we'll let you sit around the fire too.
Padec21

Re: 2012 Starcraft Lexion 329BH

Post by Padec21 » July 30th, 2015, 3:00 pm

I currently have this trailer. love it! Bought new in 2012. I have had only minor problems with it. Your posted price seems high to me. I paid not much more than that for a new one in 2012

Pros-
Tons of room. We have family of 5 and 1 dog.
Tows fine. No issues behind f350 diesel
Love the bike rack!
Outdoor kitchen is a must.
Roof never needs sealing.
Fit and finish seem good quality for the most part

Cons-
Bedroom skylight should come with shade. Waking up in the morning is like staring into the sun. Easy DIY fix

Wish bathroom sink was not set so far deep under 'medicine cab. My last RV was the same way.

Wish there was 2nd awning over bathroom door and out door kitchen.

Minor problems-

On my 4th electric Jack. First 2 failed due to owner stupidity. 3rd one just died.

Cabinet door below fridge came apart. Not enough glue or any used. Simple fix.

Outdoor kitchen door delaminated. Covered under warranty.

City water connection leaked into rear bedroom. Caught it before it was a major problem. Replaced water connection.

Wood supports under master bed split from screws. Should of had pilots drilled first. Repaired myself.

Hope this helps.
Enjoy

jcarlilesiu

Re: 2012 Starcraft Lexion 329BH

Post by jcarlilesiu » June 11th, 2015, 3:09 am

That is one large travel trailer.

I have no experience or insight to help you out with, but keep us posted if you move forward with the purchase.
2014 Starcraft 16RB - Camper | 2015 GMC Yukon Denali XL

eresidae

2012 Starcraft Lexion 329BH

Post by eresidae » June 11th, 2015, 1:54 am

I am considering buying a 2012 StarCraft Lexion 329BH. Price at local dealer is $28K. Rig is in very good condition, very clean. Does anyone here have a Lexion bunkhouse? Any pros, cons? Tell me everything you can think of! Thanks.