AR-One 15RB Super thrifty cushion solutions!

A place to discuss non-OEM upgrades and improvements
klunkee

AR-One 15RB Super thrifty cushion solutions!

Post by klunkee » August 13th, 2020, 12:41 pm

I love my tiny AR One 15RB. It has everything we need. It's the goldilocks zone of campers for my husband, myself, and our 2 dogs. Anyway, I found out from an RV blog somewhere that crib sheets can work well to give your interior a new look, they are affordable, and practical- because they can be removed and washed as much as needed. I bought a cheap 2 pack to try out out a few years ago, and it was perfect. This time, I "splurged" and bought the $10 flannel crib sheets in a light gray color. They look great, even on the longer assymetricsl cushion (it just has to be reworked until it covers all corners, and it stays put surprisingky well!). I tried it on the back cushions, and if I got some of those elastic sheet holders with the metal clips, it would work perfect! That's my next step. Haven't done it yet, but thought I'd share.

Also, FYI - if you have dinette cushions that are ready to be replaced but you're on a tight budget like we are, you can pick up a crib mattress at Walmart for as little as $36.

Let me know what you think! These are right out of the package, but after washing, they will look a little less wrinkly. I was too excited to wash them first. Had to put them on as soon as I got them.
Attachments
20200813_072833.jpg
20200813_072833.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 2572 times