2015 Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2020 Autumn Ridge Outfitter 182RB
2014 Sierra 6.2L with max tow pkge
Cypress, TX

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: False Alarm on Forum Closure.

Post by Administrator » March 10th, 2017, 10:50 pm

I'm going to say thank you to all of you that are showing up and participating. Ad revenue is making its way into the place that will guarantee the forum stays open. It isn't much, but as long as it pays the bills, I'm happy. Thank you all so much!! And .... Enjoy!!

DawnK

Post by DawnK » March 10th, 2017, 10:14 pm

Though I only joined the forum a short while back, and I haven't had much time to get on and post or even finish reading the older posts. I do appreciate the existence of this forum. I was ( technically still am) a member of the Forest River owners forum from when I owned a Rockwood Mini Lite prior to buying our Autumn Ridge. I loved all of the info I found there and was very happy to discover there is a forum for Starcraft owners. We've done several little mods to our camper which I regret I haven't had the time to post pictures yet. I appreciate having a forum to go to when we have a problem to see if others have had similar issues from which I might gain insight into solving a problem. I will try to be more active now that I finally have a new co- worker to share my load at the office and I can come home at a reasonable time each day.

THANK YOU for providing this forum and renewing it for another year!
-Dawn K
2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 245DS
2017 Chevy Express 2500

kuba122

Post by kuba122 » January 12th, 2017, 6:13 pm

I am sorry for all of that, truly ... we bought a 21 footer with a murphy queen bed that 15 is just too small in the wintertime and that is our travel season ...
2014 Starcraft AR-One 15RB
2006 Chevrolet Silverado

BeachCamper

Post by BeachCamper » January 12th, 2017, 1:28 pm

And of Course , Thanks for keeping it open .
I hope people find it and use it more .
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 2Dr / Stubby
2016 AR-One 15RB

BeachCamper

Post by BeachCamper » January 11th, 2017, 3:11 pm

Just joined here , and sorry to hear it was about to close . Then I was Glad to hear it is not . Now sorry again that you are selling your AR-One !
I need meds for my Highs and Lows !! No one knows everything . No one has been everywhere . No one has owned every trailer . Some like Campgrounds , Some camp in the most remote areas , Some crazies even like to camp on the Beach ( wait , what ? ) . I wish I had the Time and Money to do the great wide open parks across the country , but we are limited to our Beach camping 4 -5 weeks in the summer . I love seeing photos of adventures we will most likely , never get to take . Seeing Mods others have done . OK , have I bored you to tears yet ?
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 2Dr / Stubby
2016 AR-One 15RB

GaryG

Post by GaryG » January 10th, 2017, 6:16 pm

Thanks for your re-consideration and generosity in keeping the forum open. I have found it very helpful and useful and have enjoyed the comments from the other members.

One doesn't have to live very long to say or do things that we regret. It takes a mature person to admit this and to move ahead, and even more, so when putting others interest and benefit above their own. This characteristic or virtue, if you will, is scarce, it seems. As a member I'll be more diligent in contributing to the forum.
2016 Starcraft 26 BHS Launch Ultra Lite - Gary from Boise, Idaho

moallen

Post by moallen » January 10th, 2017, 3:34 pm

Yes, thanks for paying to keep it up another year! If we Starcraft owners want this board to stay online, we need to support it by posting and replying - not just checking in to see what's new. And I'll be the first to plead guilty.
2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS
2016 Dodge Ram 4x4, 5.7L V8, 8 speed auto, 3.21 axle ratio

pawpaw

Post by pawpaw » January 10th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Thank you for deciding to hang in there!
2015 Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2020 Autumn Ridge Outfitter 182RB
2014 Sierra 6.2L with max tow pkge
Cypress, TX

Administrator
Site Admin

False Alarm on Forum Closure.

Post by Administrator » January 9th, 2017, 1:35 pm

Sometimes people fall victim to things they wish they hadn't seen, said and/or done. I paid another year for this website. I wish I hadn't announced a closure, but ... well, it isn't something I can take back, at this point. I know I overreacted to something I saw ... I am sorry. If one or two people like the forum and want it to stay, that is good enough for me.

The forum is not closing. I'm in a better frame of mind and I paid the bills for at least one more full year.

Although, I own a different brand of RV along with the AR-1 at the moment, I am selling the AR-1 within 60 days, I hope.

I also have to upgrade the software that runs this thing, again. I'll do that later in the week ;)

We'll go forward from here.