HELLO

Stop in here, first and introduce yourself or learn about the rest of us!
DawnK

Re: HELLO

Post by DawnK » August 16th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Hi Bob!
We also have a 245DS - a 2015 model - which we love! We are hoping to visit upstate NY next August when I retire. So if you have any good tips on campgrounds (with at least W & E but sewer would be nice too!) I'd love some info. I haven't not been to upstate NY yet - it's just a bucket list thing for me. I've always wanted to go to the Catskills, Finger Lakes region and Niagra - so I hope to visit all next summer.
-Dawn K
2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 245DS
2017 Chevy Express 2500

oldenuftoknowbetter

Re: HELLO

Post by oldenuftoknowbetter » June 2nd, 2017, 11:49 am

Welcome! You'll find a lot of useful information on this site.
2013 Ford F-150 Supercrew 5.0L w/factory tow package
2016 Starcraft Launch UltraLite 26BHS w/ Reese WDH

C45BR

HELLO

Post by C45BR » June 1st, 2017, 3:51 pm

Hi from Bob in rural northeast NY State. I'm looking forward to gathering some good info, being we just bought a very lightly used 2013 245DS Autumn Ridge. Looks to be the perfect size for the two of us and the beagle. I took several hours divided into three trips going over it and could only find that it looks like it was never used. No stains, no damage, no soft spots, nothing loose anywhere. Nearing retirement, we thought this TT would help make a decision about how we want to travel in the future.

Previously owned a Coleman pop-up, about 2 1/2 decades ago.
"It isn't always being fast or even accurate that counts, it's being willing. I found out early that most men regardless of cause or need aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger and I won't." -The Shootist