Autumn Ridge 235FB -- Potential Purchase

Stop in here, first and introduce yourself or learn about the rest of us!
pawpaw

pawpaw

Post by pawpaw » May 12th, 2018, 12:51 pm

We're happy owners of an Autumn Ridge 329BHU. I know it's not the trailer that you're looking at, but we've been very happy with it. You might consider the 2 year warranty on Starcraft as opposed to 1 year on most others.
Good luck!
2015 Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2020 Autumn Ridge Outfitter 182RB
2014 Sierra 6.2L with max tow pkge
Cypress, TX

kuba122

Re: Autumn Ridge 235FB -- Potential Purchase

Post by kuba122 » May 11th, 2018, 1:14 pm

I like the Autumn Ridge. Dreaming about it being our next. Ours is very similar, no slides queen bed, same bathroom .... we love it. The service downside is kind of big, kind of not. I'm spoiled knowing how to do most everything that needs to be done. There are independent service people, out there that can come to you. My local car shop works on RVs and trailers for the road stuff (tires, bearings, etc.) .... You might look into that.
2014 Starcraft AR-One 15RB
2006 Chevrolet Silverado

GoWest

Autumn Ridge 235FB -- Potential Purchase

Post by GoWest » May 9th, 2018, 3:48 am

Hi Starcrafters - First post and not yet a Starcraft owner. But, I really like the looks of this Autumn Ridge 235FB for sale at a dealer in NJ, about 190 miles from my home in Fredericksburg VA. My wants: An aluminum sided, no-slide floor plan with a sofa, a good-sized bathroom and no bunks. This travel trailer seems to cover everything. The only downside I see is the distance from the selling dealership. My local Camping World carries Starcraft, but it has a poor reputation for service and likely would give this particular 235FB no priority since they didn't sell it.

The other models I'm looking at are: Grey Wolf 25RL (no negatives that I can see, except there are none for sale within 150 miles of Northern Virginia). Jayco Jay Flight 232RB (only downsides are lack of enclosed tanks and "cheaper" interior -- no over-bed cabinets, plastic shower curtain, etc.)

I can't find anything not to like about this Autumn Ridge. What are your thoughts? Seems like a great price. It will be just me and my lady friend. Thanks!!!

https://www.whitehorserv.com/2017-starc ... j-i1989424