Introductions

Stop in here, first and introduce yourself or learn about the rest of us!
rbrent

Re: Introductions

Post by rbrent » March 12th, 2015, 1:07 am

tigerbaywarrior wrote:New Starcraft Owner!

2015 Starcraft Launch 28BHS
2007 Dodge Durango LIMITED (yes...it's got a Hemi!)
Wife
2 Kids
Dog

We are based out of Spring, TX (north of Houston). Not ventured out of state yet as we had an older trailer that we weren't too comfortable with.
Now we are planning a trip to Flagstaff, AZ on a 3 week road trip this summer.
Love the new camper layout - it'll be perfect for our extras the kids seem to pile in.

Looking forward to getting some pictures on here and all the adventures we have to come.

Thanks!

David & Jo H.

Congrats on the new camper! Welcome to the forum I just bought 2015 24rls last oct. haven't had it out yet. Can't wait for the weather to break to get her out
Bob and Margaret
2015 Launch Ultra Light 24RLS
2016 Chevrolet 1500 Double Cab
Westland, Michigan

jcarlilesiu

Post by jcarlilesiu » March 11th, 2015, 3:27 am

tigerbaywarrior wrote:New Starcraft Owner!

Wife
2 Kids
Dog

We are based out of Spring, TX (north of Houston). Not ventured out of state yet as we had an older trailer that we weren't too comfortable with.
Love the new camper layout - it'll be perfect for our extras the kids seem to pile in.

Looking forward to getting some pictures on here and all the adventures we have to come.

Thanks!

David & Jo H.
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your new purchase. I grabbed a 16rb last fall. You are going to love it!

Post up some pictures when you get a chance, and welcome to the forum.
2014 Starcraft 16RB - Camper | 2015 GMC Yukon Denali XL

tigerbaywarrior

Post by tigerbaywarrior » March 9th, 2015, 4:24 pm

New Starcraft Owner!

Wife
2 Kids
Dog

Thanks!

David & Jo H.

mcmahonm

Post by mcmahonm » March 8th, 2015, 1:46 pm

Welcome to all the new people, it is great to see the interest. Also nice to see lots of Canadians joining the group.

Always love to see pictures of peoples favorite spots and hear recommendations for places to visit.
2013 Chevy Silverado Z71 & 2012 Autumn Ridge 278BH
http://files.michaelmcmahon.org/VisitedStatesMap.jpg

rbrent

Post by rbrent » March 8th, 2015, 3:54 am

Welcome CDNfyrfytr (Mike) Glad to have you join. Hope to see alot of post from you. I too am gunna add some pics once the weather breaks so as I can get out and take some pics of my new camper.
Bob and Margaret
2015 Launch Ultra Light 24RLS
2016 Chevrolet 1500 Double Cab
Westland, Michigan

CDNfyrfytr

Post by CDNfyrfytr » March 7th, 2015, 11:15 pm

Hi all! New Canadian, from near Niagara Falls here! Just found this forum. We are on our second Starcraft Autumn Ridge. Sold our 2012 297BHS for a 2014 289BHS. Had a case of 2 foot-itis. We have had very good luck with both and are looking forward to another great camping season. Hope to gain some knowledge and maybe add some as well! I will post some pics when I update my new computer. Mike 8-)
2014 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 289BHS
2013 F150 EcoBoost FX4 SuperCrew

mobilemedic22

Post by mobilemedic22 » February 16th, 2015, 4:02 pm

I am in Carpentersville North West burbs.
2014 Starcraft TravelStar 239TBS
2012 Dodge Durango Citadel 5.7 Hemi

jcarlilesiu

Post by jcarlilesiu » February 16th, 2015, 2:09 pm

mobilemedic22 wrote:Hey Everyone from Northern Illinois, glad to see the Starcraft forum finally, Been a long time camper since I was months old and me and the wife bought our first several years ago, started with a Starcraft pop up and just last year upgraded to a 2014 Travelstar 239 TBS.

We try to do at least a large trip and then a bunch of small weekend trips though not sure this year with having our new 3 month old daughter but plan to get her our ASAP . I look forward to chatting with you all!

Chris.
Hey Chris.

Glad to have you aboard. I am in northern illinois too. Just south of Chicago.

Where abouts are you?
2014 Starcraft 16RB - Camper | 2015 GMC Yukon Denali XL

mobilemedic22

Introductions

Post by mobilemedic22 » February 15th, 2015, 4:44 pm

Hey Everyone from Northern Illinois, glad to see the Starcraft forum finally, Been a long time camper since I was months old and me and the wife bought our first several years ago, started with a Starcraft pop up and just last year upgraded to a 2014 Travelstar 239 TBS.

We try to do at least a large trip and then a bunch of small weekend trips though not sure this year with having our new 3 month old daughter but plan to get her our ASAP . I look forward to chatting with you all!

Chris.

max2bob

Post by max2bob » February 13th, 2015, 7:17 pm

thanks. I think that is the age spread between me and my older siblings, me being the youngest. my folks were always camping with us that young and younger and we turned out ok. all 4 of us still camp and quite a bit at that. I could not think of anything better than to go camping with the young ones, so much to teach them and introduce them to. congratulations on the kids!
2000 dodge 2500, 2015 starcraft 14rb ar-one, 2013 jayco eagle 257rbs