Furnace location and access

Discuss the Telluride line of trailers, everything you have ever wanted.
Natalie21

Re: Furnace location and access

Post by Natalie21 » August 4th, 2023, 3:24 am

RV furnace location is behind walls or under the RV’s flooring. Certain manufacturers choose to install the camper furnace inside a cabinet, concealed behind large furnishings and fixtures. Due to their hidden placement, only the exterior exhaust vents and interior air vents are visible components of the RV furnace system.

TumiliTelluride

Post by TumiliTelluride » January 11th, 2022, 4:35 am

I am ha ing trouble also,blew out the furnace and switch worked for a little the stuck,still under warrenty but didnt want to drive 2 hrs for a 5 min fix.i dont know why TV hey cant put a access panel..not just starcraft either,had 3 other brands same crap.my Yetti was only one i didnt have trouble with and sold that...hmmm

Should have went ice fishin...ha
:roll:

dgodlove

Post by dgodlove » October 26th, 2020, 11:40 pm

Thanks for the reply. After removing the panel I removed 2 screws at the rear of the furnace and the exhaust cover. I was able to turn the furnace enough to gain access to the sail switch and the circuit board. The board was the problem.

neversweat

Post by neversweat » October 21st, 2020, 12:25 pm

Very difficult to reach. You have to remove the paneling in the storage area. Had to take mine to a repair center. Could only reach the on/off switch to reset and that did not work. Wish they would just put a panel on the outside.

dgodlove

Furnace location and access

Post by dgodlove » October 18th, 2020, 1:55 pm

I need to get to the furnace on my 292RLS. Access has to be from inside because there is no panel to remove where the exhaust port is located. Have only had or since August.