Arizona camping

Discuss these great and versatile pop-up and hardside tent campers.
Lowekeycomet

Re: Arizona camping

Post by Lowekeycomet » July 21st, 2015, 5:48 pm

We are still looking for other A-Frame owners to camp with. I discovered a Facebook page for California A-Framers, so I created a Facebook page very similar, called "A-Frame Campers of Arizona".

The purpose of this page is to communicate easily with other A-Frame campers who would like to camp together in the desert southwest. Sign up then post where and when you are going and we will be there, too.

Lowekeycomet

Post by Lowekeycomet » June 30th, 2015, 4:00 pm

A new Meet Up is forming in Tucson. It is called RV 101 and Beyond. The first meeting will be Friday, July 10 , 5 pm at Freedom RV in Marina, AZ. This is located off I10, exit 246

Here is their write-up:
We will be hosting a monthly RV 101 and Beyond Happy Hour. A gathering of RV enthusiasts, RV Professionals, RV Dreamers, RV Veterans, RV'er Wanna-Be's, RV shoppers, RV Full Timers, RV Everything! Just RV friends and Family, people of all RV interest levels... Newbies- Full Timers. If you are even just beginning to consider the Recreational Vehicle lifestyle, this group is for you. This group is for everyone with an interest in RV-ING! We will provide a cool, indoor location that is open and welcoming. We will set a monthly topic of focus; however, it will be a free forum, non judgmental, easy going, and open to suggestions type of social session! We look forward to meeting you and enjoying a good, lighthearted, RV lifestyle focused, fun Happy Hour.

jcarlilesiu

Post by jcarlilesiu » June 18th, 2015, 2:55 am

I would love to find some people to camp with. Always more fun in groups. I'm in illinois though

Lowekeycomet

Post by Lowekeycomet » June 16th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Would anyone be interested in meet-ups in Arizona, Utah, Colorado or California? We could pick a destination or routes and travel together.

HalleysComet

Post by HalleysComet » June 7th, 2015, 3:49 am

We just got ours in April - love it!

Lowekeycomet

Post by Lowekeycomet » June 5th, 2015, 7:26 pm

Sorry, did not want to sound snobish. We are looking for tips and experiences with this awesome camper.

jcarlilesiu

Post by jcarlilesiu » June 5th, 2015, 3:31 am

Don't want to be friendly with us launch folks :( We are nice people.

Just kidding, congrats on the new camper. Post up some picture of it.

Lowekeycomet

Arizona camping

Post by Lowekeycomet » June 4th, 2015, 4:52 pm

We just purchased the Comet A-frame. We would love to hook up with other comet owners