How many smaller bunk support posts?

Discuss these great and versatile pop-up and hardside tent campers.
RoyBraddy

Re: How many smaller bunk support posts?

Post by RoyBraddy » June 21st, 2017, 5:10 pm

Pretty sure mine has four... I will have to look again haha...

I really have been wanting to come up with a storage tote just for the support poles and items for setting up the raised tent bed ends for both inside and outside support places...

I stow these items in the foot or so space between the two tent bed floors pushed into the trailer before letting the top down... They are all just laying there in this open area. Would easy to loose something for sure...

This is also where I store my external BATWING two part antenna pole that I setup after on the side of my POPUP trailer after we get all setup...

Just about every nook and cranny has something stowed in it's space haha...
ADDED PHOTO

Roy Ken
Posts are IMHO based on experiences - PM me
CAPS does not mean I am SHOUTING
Roy and Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN

leebnpapillion

How many smaller bunk support posts?

Post by leebnpapillion » June 3rd, 2017, 4:14 pm

We bought a 1996 Starflyer 1021 and are cleaning & prepping for some travel fun this summer. We noticed that the rear bumper has support post cutouts for four posts but only two posts are still around, did the previous owners lose two posts? Without a manual I can't tell if I need two more support posts for the smaller bunk or is it only supposed to have two posts? Perhaps the extra cutouts on the bumper are for something else? Thanks for any info.

Lee B

Update: I found a picture online of a '96 which shows four supports for the smaller bunk, I guess I'll try customer service.