New StarCraft ar one 15 rb

Discuss entry level campers offer a host of amenities at a low cost and are easily towed.
kuba122

Re: New StarCraft ar one 15 rb

Post by kuba122 » December 7th, 2016, 3:31 pm

Winterizing:

That sort of depends. If the dealer put a winterizing kit on, it is pretty easy. If not ... it is more difficult. I don't actually winterize, very often because we use our rig in the winter .... I tend to summerize. There are lots and lots of youtube videos out there about winterizing. It's a lot easier to watch a video than someone try to explain, here. Maybe I'll make my own winterizing video, one of these days.

This video is a really good explanation of all of the steps ... You probably don't have an anode rod, but, you do have a water heater drain plug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLQ5Xo6uNkk

Dewinterizing:

Dewinterizing is reverse .... except that you hook up fresh water to your city water line and run your water in the trailer until all of the pink is gone. THEN, you can start moving valves, filling up tanks, water heater, etc.
2014 Starcraft AR-One 15RB
2006 Chevrolet Silverado

Fundamental

New StarCraft ar one 15 rb

Post by Fundamental » December 6th, 2016, 5:50 pm

I just purchased a new StarCraft any suggestions on all the plumbing valves? How do I go about dewinterizing this camper and then rewinterizing it when the time comes? The instructions on this camper is kind of vague.
:D