Potential new AR-ONE 17TH owner with a few questions.

Discuss entry level campers offer a host of amenities at a low cost and are easily towed.
rebar

Re: Potential new AR-ONE 17TH owner with a few questions.

Post by rebar » October 16th, 2018, 1:54 am

Thanks. rvusa.com pretty much sums it up. It shows your Launch Ultra Lite is aluminum "body material" and the AR-ONE 17TH as wood.

Ive had bad luck with leaks in my last featherlite, so I better keep looking for a narrow track. Its a shame because the 17th looks really good to me.

GaryG

Re: Potential new AR-ONE 17TH owner with a few questions.

Post by GaryG » October 16th, 2018, 1:11 am

You might go to the Starcraft website and look at their feature trailers and accompanying brochures. They have tons of information about specs and build components. I know my has aluminum framing. Hope that helps.
2016 Starcraft 26 BHS Launch Ultra Lite - Gary from Boise, Idaho

rebar

Potential new AR-ONE 17TH owner with a few questions.

Post by rebar » October 15th, 2018, 9:07 pm

Hello everyone, new here..

Iv been searching for a 7x16 narrow track enclosed trailer (wheels in wells instead of fenders) to convert into a mini toyhauler, but I see starcraft makes something similar.. I like how the AR-ONE 17TH is no wider than my full size truck for narrow colorado dirt roads.

I don't have a garage big enough to store it in, and I'm worried about leaks because they all eventually do.

Can anyone tell me how, or what materials Starcraft uses to build them? I imagine the frame is steel C channel? But what about the floor joists, wall studs and roof trusses?

Thanks!