Happy with AR one 18QB

Discuss entry level campers offer a host of amenities at a low cost and are easily towed.
penny

Happy with AR one 18QB

Post by penny » November 7th, 2018, 10:07 pm

we recently purchased a 2016 AR one 18 QB. We moved up from an older, very small travel trailer and I had my doubts about this "Big" trailer. I was worried about how the longer length would be to pull and back up, and how it would affect the gas milage of our tow vehicle. I had doubts about the L dinette and narrow table and although was happy with everything else, almost didn't buy it due to my doubts, which actually came from our inexperience.

We just took our second trip in it, our first trip just being a quick overnight to a local lake. this time we stayed longer and are fine tuning where we put things and how it all works. I have to say, we find the layout very easy to camp in. the long kitchen/dining area is very nice to visit and cook in and wonderfully open feeling.

The trailer is a breeze to pull, and backing up is much easier than the short trailer we used to have. our milage is about .5 mpg less.

I am truly a happy camper!