AR-1 Furrion car stereo

Discuss entry level campers offer a host of amenities at a low cost and are easily towed.
pacamoma

Re: AR-1 Furrion car stereo

Post by pacamoma » August 9th, 2016, 12:11 am

findushandy wrote:
pacamoma wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get my Nano iPod to play music thru the USB port on my car stereo in my AR? It says loading, MP4 lists, and then connected, but no music. I have tried pushing different buttons on remote, etc. Looked it up online and directions are not any more specific. HELP! TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED!!
The Furrion stereo and the USB input is not compatible with Apple products. You will have to use the aux input jack located on the front of the radio. The adapter can be purchased at Best Buy, Target or other electronics stores.

The input jack looks like a ear bud plugin.
Thanks for your reply ;)

Houston Remodeler

Post by Houston Remodeler » June 23rd, 2016, 9:15 pm

We use the same input to play the laptop Itunes and Ipod through the stereo.
2015 24 RLS with some mods
2014 Ram 2500 diesel

moallen

Post by moallen » June 23rd, 2016, 7:44 pm

We use the usb jack on the back of the tv that came with our trailer. I think it's made by Continu-us. It's easy to use and plays mp3's and also shows photos. I use a usb memory stick, but my wife has used it with her ipod.

I've never had any luck trying to use the usb jack on the Furrion radio/player. The aux input on it seems to work ok with anything that has 1/8" earphone output.
2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS
2016 Dodge Ram 4x4, 5.7L V8, 8 speed auto, 3.21 axle ratio

findushandy

Post by findushandy » June 23rd, 2016, 4:48 pm

pacamoma wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get my Nano iPod to play music thru the USB port on my car stereo in my AR? It says loading, MP4 lists, and then connected, but no music. I have tried pushing different buttons on remote, etc. Looked it up online and directions are not any more specific. HELP! TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED!!
The Furrion stereo and the USB input is not compatible with Apple products. You will have to use the aux input jack located on the front of the radio. The adapter can be purchased at Best Buy, Target or other electronics stores.

The input jack looks like a ear bud plugin.

jcarlilesiu

Post by jcarlilesiu » March 23rd, 2016, 12:38 am

Ours didn't come pre-wired like that.

16rb

Had to switch out the head unit.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

pacamoma

Post by pacamoma » March 22nd, 2016, 2:10 am

Don't know how I did it, but I was able to hear the TV thru the speakers.

jcarlilesiu

Post by jcarlilesiu » March 22nd, 2016, 1:37 am

Sorry, I changed out my stereo as soon as I got the camper so I could run the TV through the house speakers.

Good luck though.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

pacamoma

AR-1 Furrion car stereo

Post by pacamoma » March 21st, 2016, 8:30 pm

Can anyone tell me how to get my Nano iPod to play music thru the USB port on my car stereo in my AR? It says loading, MP4 lists, and then connected, but no music. I have tried pushing different buttons on remote, etc. Looked it up online and directions are not any more specific. HELP! TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED!!