starcraft launch ultra lite 26bhs water draining near the door

Discuss these hardside and hybrid camper trailers packed with amenities.
FamilyCamp

Re: starcraft launch ultra lite 26bhs water draining near the door

Post by FamilyCamp » August 28th, 2018, 2:48 am

I have a different model but the low point drain with the valve on drains the potable water tank. Turning the valve to one side drains it very slowly. Turning it to the other side allows a much more steady flow. I am not sure your operates the same way but it may be worth testing when convenient.

GaryG

Re: starcraft launch ultra lite 26bhs water draining near the door

Post by GaryG » November 10th, 2016, 1:26 am

I have the same trailer and am aware of the low point drain. I have not noticed it dripping water but have only had the trailer a few months and only used it 4 times. I know when my trailer was winterized this drain was open but outside of that, it is not possible for it to leak water unless the tap is open. If it is open then water will escape from it when the water system in the trailer is used. Possibly the tap was opened just a bit by mistake. That would be my take on it.
2016 Starcraft 26 BHS Launch Ultra Lite - Gary from Boise, Idaho

williamhill43

starcraft launch ultra lite 26bhs water draining near the door

Post by williamhill43 » November 8th, 2016, 9:31 pm

We have a starcraft launch ultra lite 26bhs and have enjoyed it through the summer. One thing I've noticed though and haven't found it in the manual is just to the left of the door where the low point drain is it on occasion drains water. Anyone know what this is from?