About to buy a Launch hybrid

Discuss these hardside and hybrid camper trailers packed with amenities.
GaryG

Re: About to buy a Launch hybrid

Post by GaryG » March 31st, 2017, 2:51 am

We just had ours out for 5 days from Boise, Idaho to Salt Lake and back and had a fantastic uneventful trip. No problems with the trailer. We had 40 MPH gust, pouring rain and snow but the trailer stayed dry! We boon docked for two nites and all went well. I'm glad I have two batteries, the 30lb LP tanks and the new solar panel. I continue to be impressed with the build quality of the trailer. My next project will be to put some kind of weather stripping to keep the cold air from coming up around the mattress/sleeping area from the front underbed cargo bay. I have read about others doing this too. It's a small thing and I'm sure I'll be able to figure out something. The water pump rattles a bit and that's another thing I'm going to tweek if I can. Just an anoying thing that I think can be quieted down a bit. Let us know if you pull the trigger on the launch hybrid.
2016 Starcraft 26 BHS Launch Ultra Lite - Gary from Boise, Idaho

Pat198991

About to buy a Launch hybrid

Post by Pat198991 » January 19th, 2017, 2:22 am

Hey guys,
Getting ready to buy a launch 17sb, we've been split between that and a jayco 16xrb. In my opnion you can't beat the storage options in the 17b.
Any opinions you guys have on this unit or Starcraft in general, just looking for some other opinions. I