Eas Lift - wheel stops

Discuss these hardside and hybrid camper trailers packed with amenities.
GaryG

Re: Eas Lift - wheel stops

Post by GaryG » May 21st, 2017, 11:54 pm

Just wanted to report back on the Eas Lift wheel stops. Went camping for the weekend on the Snake River here close to Boise and tried them out. I was impressed and thrilled with how much solid the trailer felt with these in place, one between each tandem axle. The wife agreed that the trailer felt much better. It didn't illuminate all of the motion, but it minimal at this point. Well worth the investment and easy to use. I even think I felt better with them in place since we were parked on an incline and these would prohibit the trailer from rolling.
2016 Starcraft 26 BHS Launch Ultra Lite - Gary from Boise, Idaho

pawpaw

Re: Eas Lift - wheel stops

Post by pawpaw » May 10th, 2017, 9:07 am

I've found that lowering the jacks as little as possible helps prevent the rocking also. I just crib up with my home made 4"x4"x1' cribbing blocks. (I bought a 4"x4"x8' fence post and cut it into 1' pieces.) This system has worked well for me!
Happy camping!
2015 Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2020 Autumn Ridge Outfitter 182RB
2014 Sierra 6.2L with max tow pkge
Cypress, TX

GaryG

Eas Lift - wheel stops

Post by GaryG » May 9th, 2017, 11:36 pm

Ever since getting into trailers and trying to eliminate the movement after they are stabilized with corner jacks, there seems to still be a lot of movement. The wife especially notices it and is bothered by it.

I had read reviews on wheel stop equipment. I just received 2 Eas Lift metal wheel stops and am anxious to try them on our next camping trip. I tried the bright yellow plastic ones, but they were too small. These, much sturdier and very, very easy to attach, seem to help, just by putting one on at the storage unit where my trailer is parked. I'm hoping after I get the corner stabilizer jacks down and these two wheel stops in place, that most of the movement will be eliminated. This particular brand got great reviews.

I'm just wondering if any of you have this brand, or a similar product and whether or not if you think they eliminate a lot of the movement? I'd appreciate any feedback. After my next camping trip, in which I will get to really try them out, I will report back.

Here is the link to what I purchased from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JG ... UTF8&psc=1
2016 Starcraft 26 BHS Launch Ultra Lite - Gary from Boise, Idaho