Headphones& speakers

Discuss these hardside and hybrid camper trailers packed with amenities.
uct

Re: Headphones& speakers

Post by uct » November 10th, 2017, 1:14 pm

Thanks for the info. I removed the inside panel and was able to plug white and red into the back of the furion dvd stereo and now everything works. Wife can hear the over head speakers and I can use the headphones with volume control on both. Furion would not release from its mounting bracket , which is a whole separate problem. One side would release the other would not. No back strap was ever installed.
Gary and Karla Beagles Maddux and Smoltz
2013 f 150 5.0 crew tow package
2016 24 rls

kuba122

Re: Headphones& speakers

Post by kuba122 » November 10th, 2017, 12:17 am

It’s all so painful, sometimes. It sounds like the tv manufacturer didn’t give you that ability. There is equipment out there that can do it .... contact the manufacturer. There are RCA audio active splitters if you run the audio out you could feed both the stereo and a headphone amp. My samsung at home will feed both the RCA and the speakers, although the RCA is at full volume all the time and the tv speakers are volume controlled and mutable with the tv remote. Every TV is different.
2014 Starcraft AR-One 15RB
2006 Chevrolet Silverado

uct

Headphones& speakers

Post by uct » November 9th, 2017, 12:35 pm

How can I hook up my wireless headphones(not bt) so I can listen to both the headphones and the tv speakers. If I plug into the headphone jack on the jensen tv the speaker cut off.If I try to hook to audio out (rca) no sound unless I turn off tv speakers
Gary and Karla Beagles Maddux and Smoltz
2013 f 150 5.0 crew tow package
2016 24 rls