Autumn Ridge 329BHU U-Shape dinette table

Discuss Autumn Ridge full-featured, yet affordable, travel trailers.
pawpaw

pawpaw

Post by pawpaw » June 28th, 2018, 11:35 am

We also have a 329BHU, and have our table is straight. Do you know if the dealership has removed the pedestals from the floor and checked underneath them for any foreign debris? If there isn't anything causing the pedestals to be out of plumb, you can remove or loosen the mounts from under the table and add some wedges to straighten the table top.
Good luck and happy camping!
2015 Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2020 Autumn Ridge Outfitter 182RB
2014 Sierra 6.2L with max tow pkge
Cypress, TX

jpanamick3

Autumn Ridge 329BHU U-Shape dinette table

Post by jpanamick3 » June 28th, 2018, 2:28 am

Hello all, I've been an owner of a Autumn Ridge 329BHU for 3 years. The issue I've had since I purchased this RV is that there is a slant on the table that is part of the u-shape dinette in the kitchen area. This table is part of the living room/kitchen slide out. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how you managed to remedy the situation. I've purchased the extended warranty for my RV to a total of 7 years. I have contacted the dealership as they also service the RV's. They have told me there is nothing they can do and that all the tables are like that in these trailers.

Hoping someone can help or lead me in the right direction. Other than this issue, the RV has been great to me and my family.