LED lights need replacing

Discuss Autumn Ridge full-featured, yet affordable, travel trailers.
Natalie21

Re: LED lights need replacing

Post by Natalie21 » September 28th, 2020, 12:40 pm

I also want to change my rv light bulb because it's flickering or shut off completely. I have referenced information in here: https://vogeltalksrving.com/how-to-chan ... #more-1229 but i am not sure about that so i need advice from you guys.

Daggone

Post by Daggone » September 6th, 2019, 10:25 pm

I’ll check EBay .. so far I have checked many many sites and none have the lights. On our old trailer we had lights that were over 15 years old and they were not the “long lasting” LED lights. I have 2 set aside at the RV dealer but cannot pick them up for a few weeks so plan to continue searching, They were gone before my warranty was up and if I had known what I was looking at to replace them I would have had them done under warranty.

kuba122

Post by kuba122 » September 6th, 2019, 7:47 pm

That’s pretty common when the leds start failing. No matter wher you buy them, all of that stuff is made in China. I am a frequent Ebay flier .... do a search on Ebay for RV led light and start scrolling .... you’ll probably find your replacements for way less.
2014 Starcraft AR-One 15RB
2006 Chevrolet Silverado

Daggone

LED lights need replacing

Post by Daggone » September 6th, 2019, 6:45 pm

Hello,

We have a 2017 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 26RL bought new. Used 5 months one year and 3 months last year. We haul it to Texas for winter.
My lED lights are starting to go. There are total of 8 little lights in each light fixture. Two of the fixtures have only 4 lights working, unfortunately by kitchen sink and bathroom. Most of the other light fixtures have at least one bulb out. I called our dealer, says we have to replace the whole fixture. They are “only” $12. each.
Any ideas?

Sandie