Leaking Slide Out

Discuss Autumn Ridge full-featured, yet affordable, travel trailers.
GaryG

Re: Leaking Slide Out

Post by GaryG » July 6th, 2020, 4:21 am

My TT just leaked for the first time after owning it for 5 years. We camped on the Oregon Coast for 5 nites and it rained off and on some of the time. I think it leaked from the dinette slide-out. Got home and took a look on top and found nothing out of order. I let someone else let out the slide and I am just wondering if they didn't let it out all the way. That's the only thing I can figure. The roof looks excellent and it was fine when I washed it a day before we headed to the coast trip to Oregon from Boise, Idaho. I guess I'll have to wait until the next rainstorm. We will take it out again in a week and see how it performs.
Hope you locate your issue with your leaking slide. Thanks for posting it.
2016 Starcraft 26 BHS Launch Ultra Lite - Gary from Boise, Idaho

GBApperman

Leaking Slide Out

Post by GBApperman » June 3rd, 2020, 12:31 pm

2012 Autumn Ridge 346resa that was purchased new in 2013. The dinette-side slide roof is not making contact with the weather strip seal along the roof of the slide when extended. (Last trip it leaked badly during a rainstorm so we quickly rolled it in!) I've looked on line for a method of up/down adjustment for this, but all I can find are instructions for side-to-side adjustments.
The roof of the slide appears to be flat, straight, and not sagging at all. Has anyone else had this or a similar issue with their rig? Thanks for any information or insights!