Plumbing, 2020 autumn ridge 23 rls

Discuss Autumn Ridge full-featured, yet affordable, travel trailers.
cattzap

Re: Plumbing, 2020 autumn ridge 23 rls

Post by cattzap » July 13th, 2020, 2:06 pm

This is a quick Amazon search for one. You can see the little screen over the vent tube and how it connects on the back. Yours might be shaped different but it will work the same. The vent tube is connected to the highest port on the water tank.

https://www.amazon.com/Valterra-White-G ... 184&sr=8-5

cattzap

Re: Plumbing, 2020 autumn ridge 23 rls

Post by cattzap » July 13th, 2020, 2:04 pm

Usually the fresh water overflow is beside the fill cap. It's vented with a little hole that is covered with a screen. You can see it as a 1/2" or so line that runs along side the fill tube. As you fill it, when it gets full, the water will spit back at you through this vent.

Als

Plumbing, 2020 autumn ridge 23 rls

Post by Als » July 11th, 2020, 12:25 pm

I found low point drains. Exactly where plumbing print said they are not where marked on outside of tt. Now I’m trying to figure out where the fresh water overflow is. The book says it exists but I don’t find anywhere it would exit the underbelly. Any help here? So far I’m finding the plumbing to be a real mess of pipes; hoses and hardware just crammed in just about anywhere. In particular under bath vanity. Heater pipe to front bedroom is torn open from trying to access drain valves. Right now looking for that overflow pipe. Doest make ant sence there wouldn’t be one.