Mid trip update

Discuss Autumn Ridge full-featured, yet affordable, travel trailers.
pawpaw

Re: Mid trip update

Post by pawpaw » October 25th, 2015, 11:28 am

TxTwoSome wrote:Glad to hear you are having a good time and no troubles! Oh by the way Houston area is still flat and a little wet right now!
I hope our home hasn't floated away with all the rain from the storm!

TxTwoSome

Re: Mid trip update

Post by TxTwoSome » October 24th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Glad to hear you are having a good time and no troubles! Oh by the way Houston area is still flat and a little wet right now!

pawpaw

Mid trip update

Post by pawpaw » October 24th, 2015, 1:32 pm

Sorry to post this in here, but I didn't see a tab to create a new post in the RVing & Camping articles area.

My DW and I are about half way finished with our month long trip through NM, AZ, NV, UT and ID. We're presently in the Twin Falls, ID area, and will begin our journey south towards home in the Houston area tomorrow. We still have a few stops to make along the way. So far, we've traveled over 3,500 miles and I'm happy to report that there have been no problems at all with either our TV or TT.

The scenery has been absolutely beautiful, so much better than the flat lands of the Houston area.

I'll post a report on the RV parks that we stayed at when the trip is finished. So far, we've been blessed with great stays, except for one, and that may have been my fault for not checking the park out further before we arrived.

Happy Travels!

Pawpaw
2015 Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2020 Autumn Ridge Outfitter 182RB
2014 Sierra 6.2L with max tow pkge
Cypress, TX