If I might gently suggest?

Discuss Autumn Ridge full-featured, yet affordable, travel trailers.
jcarlilesiu

Re: If I might gently suggest?

Post by jcarlilesiu » April 11th, 2015, 2:43 am

Thanks Mike.

Yes, keeping things on topic is important. Being that its a discussion forum, its easy for conversations to migrate to new topics, but you are very right that thread organization keeps things nice and orderly.

Your suggestions are always welcome!
2014 Starcraft 16RB - Camper | 2015 GMC Yukon Denali XL

mcmahonm

Post by mcmahonm » April 10th, 2015, 12:49 am

Folks thanks for pointing this out (Mike the moderator here). Yes best practice is to start new thread instead of thread hijacking :)

I will work to monitor this and move items to new threads that are needed, please feel free to report any of these to us mods and we will get to them as quickly as we can.
2013 Chevy Silverado Z71 & 2012 Autumn Ridge 278BH
http://files.michaelmcmahon.org/VisitedStatesMap.jpg

rbrent

Post by rbrent » April 9th, 2015, 1:11 am

I gently agree, If the subject is about something different than the original post then they should start a different thread.
Bob and Margaret
2015 Launch Ultra Light 24RLS
2016 Chevrolet 1500 Double Cab
Westland, Michigan

CenOhio

If I might gently suggest?

Post by CenOhio » April 9th, 2015, 12:25 am

Just found a great little tidbit of info about my unit in another thread, but it made me notice that this one thread was covering many subjects.

Now, it's not my board, I'm not a Moderator, I'm not calling anybody out for anything.

Just wanted to put out there that folks might want to consider starting a new thread instead of adding to just one. I think it might make searching for info later on easier for others. I'm also not any kind of an expert, but it might just help the site get more notice by the big search and indexing engines such as Google.

I swear I'm not the thread police! ;) Im just thinking this may be helpful for the community at large. Ignore me at will! Like my wife does LOL.
2014 Autumn Ridge 329BHU.
Places we've camped...