Entertainment Center

Discuss the Travel Star line of trailers, everything you have ever wanted.
WNielsen

Entertainment Center

Post by WNielsen » January 1st, 2018, 10:43 pm

I have a new 2017 Launch 26RLS and have several questions regarding the entertainment center. I cannot find any explanation of the entertainment center in the owners manual. First question: What is the outlet ? next to the radio/cd player for ? (see photo) Second Question: Inside the cabinet above the TV there is a duplex coax cable outlet. (see photo) My TV is connected to one outlet and works fine. The second coax connection is labeled "satellite" is blue in color and there is a button that when pushed lights up "red" What satellite ? Third Question: In the Br. there is an electric outlet and a single coax outlet? (see photo) Can I connect a second TV to it and will both TV work ? There is one coax outlet on the outside of the trailer for cable TV in the RV park to connect to and that is how I get my present TV signal.

Thats enough for my first entry in the forum. I hope someone can answer the questions above. Thanks in Advance. I have tried Starcraf'ts customer service help page with other questions with no response and it has been over three weeks since I sent in my firs request for help. I am a pretty handy guy but I don't want to start moving my existing connection around and risk losing it with prime football playoffs just starting. I hope the photos are attached.
Attachments
P1020149.jpg
P1020149.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1842 times
P1020148.jpg
P1020148.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 1842 times
P1020147.jpg
P1020147.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1842 times