2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 26BHS

Discuss the Travel Star line of trailers, everything you have ever wanted.
Outbound

Re: 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 26BHS

Post by Outbound » July 7th, 2017, 2:58 am

I'm new as well, but I haven't run into many issues with where I can & can't go.

GaryG

Post by GaryG » March 22nd, 2017, 3:50 am

I have the same model purchased last July. We love it and have found it to be of much more quality than the Forrest River that we traded in on it. The floor plan pretty much sold us since we often bring a couple of grand kids along that love the rear bunks. It pulls actually better than the Forrest River which was about 3 feet shorter and 500lbs lighter. The electric brakes are great and the WDH is a must in my opinion.

Since we are the second owners, the 2 year warranty was not transferable but so far nothing to claim. I'm very familiar with the Oregon coast since living in Lincoln City for 4 years and being a native Oregonian. I think you will be more than pleased with this model and this make of TT.

Let us know how things go and welcome to the forum. I have done a few upgrades to make it more 'user' friendly; added a small solar panel charging kit, an accordion sliding door on the front master bedroom, lift strut to assist with lifting the lower rear bunk for easier storage access, a second battery, etc.
2016 Starcraft 26 BHS Launch Ultra Lite - Gary from Boise, Idaho

oldenuftoknowbetter

Post by oldenuftoknowbetter » March 21st, 2017, 8:37 pm

I've had a 26BHS since March of 2016. No problems at all. We love the counter space in the kitchen. Added a mattress topper for comfort. Several customizations/personalizations, also. I have had no problems with camp sites. I don't know how things are up your way (Canada). I'm pulling with a Ford F-150 with a 5.0L V8.
2013 Ford F-150 Supercrew 5.0L w/factory tow package
2016 Starcraft Launch UltraLite 26BHS w/ Reese WDH

greenhornRVer

2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 26BHS

Post by greenhornRVer » March 21st, 2017, 8:25 pm

Hi all,
New to this. So much so, we are finally about to pull the trigger on the 26BHS. As a last bit of research, I thought I'd ask current and past owners wrt their experiences?

Specific questions. How has the experience been? Maintenance? Troubles to look out for?

Also, we are waffling a bit because of the length. 30.9. Will that drastically affect where we can camp? We are targeting long weekends in Provincial campgrounds with a couple of week long trips to the interior of BC (big mountain passes) as well as down the Oregon coast.

Any and all feedback greatly appreciated! General tips as well!

Tow vehicle is a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 crew cab. 5.7 litre. I think we are good on the vehicle side.

Thanks!